The idea of SEO is integral to improving the ranks of websites on search engines. SEO, stands for search engine optimization that is used for manipulating a website so as to change its relationship with algorithms. SEO is about ensuring an authentic purpose of abiding by Google’s algorithms. It is all about pleasing your users and eventually engaging them in more organic and natural ways.
If you are still not aware of the basics of SEO strategy or how to go about improving rankings of your site, read on:
Significant 9 ways to Successful SEO Strategy
- Compile keywords: Keywords act as a backbone of SEO and incorrect choice of keywords can break SEO strategy. Maintain your approach by making a list of about 10 keywords associated with your services and products. Use keyword tools such as Google Keyword Planner tool to apply your chosen phrases in them so that you can find variations suggesting its actual sense related to your business. The pages that you create for your website should be keyword focused. Most importantly, the keywords used should be in the context of products and services of your site. Also, make sure that each web page incorporates links to pages and pictures.
- Website redirected: The code or platform used for building your website should be SEO friendly. Every time your website is crawled, it should be properly indexed. This is done my optimizing URLs and various other SEO elements. Ensure that your URLs follow the best practices and are highly customizable and not duplicate.
- Targeted page: You should decide which pages you want to target and which phrases should be used as keywords. Remember, as per semantic relationship between selected phrases the idea should be to aim 2 to 3 keywords for each page. Remember, Home page is the most important place where you should maintain the right keywords.
- Targeted keywords: You should include targeted keywords in your every web page content. A few things to remember include, you should inject primary keyword in the headline, at least have one image per page, optimize the image with that of the keyword used along with filename, title and alt attribute.
- Unique Content: Content of the page should be between 400 and 600 words that should have keywords used at least twice. Besides, your content should be more than being promotional, unique and valuable. Ideally, your content should be of high value to your visitors so that they want to link them socially.
- Positioning of keywords: The relevant phrases and keywords should be properly placed at the right points on website pages. Also, the content of each website should have useful and valuable content that relates to your targeted market.
- Internal linking: The internal linking is very important and so the quality of internal links to anchor text. This eventually helps to build power and authority of a particular page. Every target page should include a direct link from your website’s home page. Besides, there should also be a great proportion of contextual links to your target pages.
- User experience: The experience of users is most counted and so this navigation should be logical, intuitive and clear. The information that you include should be easily understood. Added to that the graphic design of the pages should be aesthetically appealing.
- Social network sharing: This is most important since you should share websites across social mediums. This plays an important role in getting links from other high PR sites.
Thus, the above methods help in achieving adequate social strategy.