Have you ever asked yourself what is contained in the on page SEO before you learn SEO by yourself? What you need to do is just take your time to read this article, and you will know everything. Search engine optimization is split into two major categories; on page optimization that covers things to do about the website pages, and off page optimization that deals with the activities that takes place in the link building.
On page, SEO is mainly done to your account for the purpose of generating traffic. This is a technique that every website owner tries to consider so as he/she can create traffic. This type of optimization is very crucial hence requires a lot updating so as to maintain the top ranking. In this method, local keywords are used in a search engine friendly way that include the heading, titles, and the domain names.
You need also to consider the font size of your website. It should not be too small of too large and should contain relevant and genuine information. The best way to generate traffic in your website is mainly by article writing. When you update the content regularly and use the appropriate key word phrases automatically, you will increase your ranking in your website. Blogs, press release, and quality articles are the best methods to attract customers in your website.
You need to consider these three activities so that you can be able to create more traffic and high visibility from other search engine results;
- You can try your best to attract other websites so as they can link to your website (link building).
- You can also create content like the infographics, webpages, and video and blog posts.
iii. You can also try to optimize your web coding, site structure, meta tags and other on-page elements.
The importance of on-page SEO.
- Helps to increase all your website overall SEO efficiency. You will be in the shoes to get SEO bucks when you spend slot of money on link building and forget the on page optimization.
- Proper on page SEO can help you to convert more of the results pages and also help you to win the top ranking on the first page of Google search results.
- When you put your conscious decision to pay great attention to your on page SEO, this will give you a great chance also to get targeted and receive relevant traffics.
- On page, SEO is completely white hat meaning it is safe from spam. By this method, you will not get your website being penalized by the search engines. Trying to focus to 100% SEO focus on the on page SEO and create great content.
On page SEO techniques for better ranking
You can use these techniques so as to earn a better ranking position in the search engines. These are;
- Your content should come first. The content should be useful, have better meaning, should be original, then lastly the content should be first published in your website first. Page descriptions in your content should be done in a researched manner.
- The page titles, formatting, and description need to be unique so that both the search engines and the users can easily understand what the page is all about. The page description is important because is what the searcher will be looking for in the search engine page results.
- URL structures are also an important part in the on page SEO. The URL should be split into their respective permanent links, different categories, bread crumbs and in their respective user sitemaps.
- You need also to practice internal linking of more relevant results in your documents.